Solar Power Without Compromise.
OVERVIEWSUNsparq generates electricity using a combination of sun and traditional fuels. That means they can deliver continuous power, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—in any weather condition. Best of all, when the sun is shining, SUNsparq powers your operations with free solar energy. SUNsparq incorporates technologies from the aerospace and other industries to convert solar energy to electricity with unprecedented efficiency for the lowest cost solar energy available.
Download SUNsparq Brochure
- REDUCED RELIANCE ON FUEL: SUNsparq makes the most of available solar energy so you consume less fuel to power your operations.
- CLEAN AND CONTINUOUS POWER: When the sun is shining, SUNsparq provides clean solar energy. SUNsparq powers through the night and bad weather using its integrated energy storage and fuel combustion capabilities.
- MINIMAL FOOTPRINT: SUNsparq converts the sun’s energy to electricity at up to 40% efficiency. This allows SUNsparq to produce more power than photovoltaic panels with a fraction of the land area.
- RUGGED AND RELIABLE: The SUNsparq generator is designed for use in harsh, remote environments. Each unit is automated, requiring minimal maintenance and offering exceptional reliability.
- FLEXIBLE AND MODULAR: Multiple SUNsparq generators can be bridged together, providing an efficient and modular power source scaling from the 6.5 kW range and up to many megawatts. Each SUNsparq meets both North American and international power standards.
- MOBILE AND EASILY DEPLOYED: SUNsparq can be static or trailer mounted, permitting rapid and trouble free deployment where power is most needed.
PERFORMANCE (6.5 kW SUNsparq)
- 60kW peak output power (≤ 2 seconds)
- 33kW surge output power (≤ 30 minutes)
- Continuous 6.5 kW rated output power
- Supplemental Fuel Sources:
natural gas, propane, diesel
- Remote Telecom Towers
- Oil & Gas
- Military Forces
- Disaster Relief
- Entertainment Venues
- Rural or Off-Grid Communities