Fuel Savings for Remote Power. Anytime. Anywhere.
OVERVIEWThe Planetary Power HyGen combines advanced diesel generator technology with integrated energy storage for the most fuel-efficient, off-grid power available. Over two-thirds of fuel consumed by traditional diesel generators is lost either as exhaust heat or from operating the generator below its most efficient output range. HyGen dramatically reduces fuel costs and total cost of ownership, while also reducing emissions.
Download HyGen Brochure
- REDUCE FUEL USAGE: Our state-of-the-art hybrid generators were engineered with one thing in mind—to run longer for less. In fact, our generators use over 60% less fuel on an average day.
- REDUCE MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS: Because the engine in HyGen runs less often, they deliver hours of noise-free energy and require far less maintenance than conventional generators.
- RUGGED AND RELIABLE: HyGen is ideal for remote and challenging locations. Whether it’s the arctic tundra, arid desert, or a tropical rainforest, HyGen’s rugged design can stand up to the harshest conditions.
- NO NEED FOR ADDITIONAL BACK-UP POWER: The integrated battery storage capability acts as a backup power supply during routine maintenance – so you have the power to go on and on.
- MODULAR AND MOBILE: Multiple HyGen units can easily and seamlessly work together to meet any amount of power needs, and the portable, light-weight design makes it easy to deploy multiple units—wherever you are.
- 60 kW peak output power (≤ 2 seconds)
- 30 kW surge output power (≤ 30 minutes)
- Continuous 20 kW rated output power
- Silent operation for up to 8 hours per day
- Remote Telecom Towers
- Oil & Gas
- Military Forces
- Disaster Relief
- Entertainment Venues
- Other Remote/Distributed Power